Sat, Aug 10|
The Shoulder Roadmap: A Guide for Overhead Athletes
I’m giving away all my secrets to help you design your own individualized shoulder program! This workshop is designed for anyone with current injuries, past injuries or wants to prevent future injuries.
Time & Location
Aug 10, 2019, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
CrossFit Durable, 5401 Merchants View Sq, Haymarket, VA 20169, USA
About The Event
Overhead athletes can run into all types of shoulder problems. Things like clicking, popping, pain and limited mobility are just a few of the complaints I hear on a daily basis. The good news: none of that is normal and there are absolutely things you can do to get rid of these symptoms!!
This workshop has something for everyone, whether you have experienced one of these problems or are just looking for some great tips to keep the shoulders 100%!!
THE WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
· Basics of anatomy & alignment for overhead athletes
· Guide you through self-assessments in 3 key areas: mobility, stability and motor control
· Worksheet to keep track of what muscles/movements are limiting you
· Corrective exercises for your specific problem areas
· PDF downloads of the roadmap assessments, worksheets and corrective exercises
Everyone will walk away with their own semi-individualized exercise program!!
- Ticket type
The Shoulder Roadmap
Registration for 1 participant. Includes PDF downloads of all materials!Price$50.00