The Shoulder Roadmap: A Guide for Overhead Athletes
Time & Location
About The Event
Overhead athletes can run into all types of shoulder problems. Things like clicking, popping, pain and limited mobility are just a few of the complaints I hear on a daily basis. The good news: none of that is normal and there are absolutely things you can do to get rid of these symptoms!!
This workshop has something for everyone, whether you have experienced one of these problems or are just looking for some great tips to keep the shoulders 100%!!
THE WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
· Basics of anatomy & alignment for overhead athletes
· Guide you through self-assessments in 3 key areas: mobility, stability and motor control
· Worksheet to keep track of what muscles/movements are limiting you
· Corrective exercises for your specific problem areas
· PDF downloads of the roadmap assessments, worksheets and corrective exercises
Everyone will walk away with their own semi-individualized exercise program!!
- The Shoulder Roadmap$50$500$0